Junior Membership – 2021/22
Crouch End Cricket Club re-established its Colts' section in 2012 and since then it has grown quickly in both size and popularity. Here's what we offer:
• An inclusive ethos
• Training by highly experienced coaches
• Indoor training sessions over the Winter.
• Participation in the Middlesex Colts Association East Area League (Under 10’s, Under 11’s, Under 12’s, Under 13’s, Under 17s and Under 19’s), and a friendly league for Under 9’s
• Performance Pathway Scheme – A talent identification programme that helps those with the highest potential to progress into our senior teams followed by elite county teams. Crouch End Cricket Club is committed to identifying and developing homegrown cricketers to play in our Men’s teams and hopefully one day for Middlesex and then England.
• Youth Membership for older children to help them bridge the gap between being a Colt and Senior member and an opportunity to participate in the Middlesex Development League (MDL)
• Very popular Cricket Camps during school holidays with discounts for club members
• Established Women and Girls section
• Totally refurbished facilities, including the club house, pitch and changing rooms
• A convivial atmosphere for the parents, with an open bar on training nights and freshly-cooked international food and snacks on Friday nights
• Free parking
• A spectacular view of Alexandra Palace from the Club Pavilion and Terrace
Who can join?
Boys and girls aged 5 and over. We are an inclusive club and welcome children of all levels and abilities who want to play cricket, even those who have not played before.
WINTER NETS 2021 – NOVEMBER 2021 to MARCH 2022
Commences w/c 8th November
Sessions will be held at Heartlands High School, Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7ST
U9/10 - Monday at 6pm
Girls - Monday at 7.15pm
U11/12 - Wednesday at 6.30pm
U15 - Wednesday at 7.45pm
U13 - Thursday at 6.30pm
U14 - Thursday at 7.45pm
To book - click here
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or 07823337159
SUMMER TRAINING – FROM APRIL 2022
Training Day and times…
U13s 5 - 6.30pm
U15s 4.30 - 6pm
U17 and MDL 4.30 - 6pm
U6s, U7s, U8s and U9s - 5pm to 6pm
U10s, U11s, U12s – 6.15pm to 7.30pm
Girls - 6.15pm to 7.30pm
The bar will be open and everyone is welcome.
TBC for 2022
What does the membership fee cover?
• Weekly training delivered by top class Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Coaches
• Use of facilities and access to specialist equipment
• Free social membership for parents
Please join our website and this will ensure you receive all necessary information for registration https://www.crouchendcricketclub.club/ Click on ‘join’ and complete the details.
When are the Holiday Camps?
We run Cricket Camps during Easter, May Half Term and our Summer holidays. They are a great way to learn new skills and get lots of extra practice in a friendly and relaxed environment. Each day the children will take part in batting, bowling and fielding sessions, delivered using fun, engaging and educational methods. Afternoons are tactical and game-play based sessions including middle practices, net scenarios, TGFUs (Teaching Games for Understanding) and small sided matches. We welcome boys and girls from School Year 1 through to Year 10 with all levels of abilities and those with no previous experience. Open to members and non-members.
Easter camp - tbc
May Camp - tbc
Summer Camp – tbc
Structure of the day
9.00am to 3.30pm
Please contact Kelly Minett-Robson at Kellyminett@outlook.com or 07823337159
Crouch End Cricket Club depends on volunteers to help with the successful running of the club. If you would like to get involved with any aspects of the Colts including administration, team management or coaching, please contact Kelly.
We are more than just a Cricket Club, we are the Crouch End Cricket Club Family