Junior Membership – 2022/23
If you'd like to know more about the game of cricket then see these links one of which a student, Amelia in the USA found and sent to us after wanting to find out more about the game:
Or see an ECB guide here: https://www.ecb.co.uk/play/how-to-play-cricket/beginners-guide
Crouch End Cricket Club re-established its Junior section in 2012 and since then it has grown quickly in both size and popularity. Here's what we offer:
• An inclusive ethos
• Training by highly experienced coaches
• Indoor training sessions over the Winter.
• Participation in the Middlesex Junior Association East Area League (Under 10’s, Under 11’s, Under 12’s, Under 13’s, Under 17s and Under 19’s), and a friendly league for Under 8 and 9’s
• Performance Pathway Scheme – A talent identification programme that helps those with the highest potential to progress into our senior teams followed by elite county teams. Crouch End Cricket Club is committed to identifying and developing homegrown cricketers to play in our Senior teams and hopefully one day for Middlesex and then England.
• Youth Membership for older children to help them bridge the gap between being a Junior and Senior member and an opportunity to participate in the Middlesex Development League (MDL)
• Very popular Cricket Camps during school holidays with discounts for club members
• Established Women and Girls section
• A great atmosphere for the parents, with an open bar on training nights and freshly-cooked international food and snacks on Friday nights
• Free parking
• A spectacular view of Alexandra Palace from the Club Pavilion and Terrace
Who can join?
Children aged 5 and over. We are an inclusive club and welcome children of all levels and abilities who want to play cricket, even those who have not played before.
w/c 17th April – 14th July (13 weeks)
Squad Training Day will be as follows:
U11 - U13 squads - 4.45 - 6pm
U14 - U17 squads 6pm - 7.30pm
Girls hardball - 5 - 6.15 pm
Friday club night training
U6s, U7s, U8s, U9s and U10s (5pm to 6pm)
U11s, U12s, 13s and Girls only – 6.15pm to 7.30pm
The bar will be open, food available and everyone is welcome.
U9 and below (non league playing team) £100
U10 and above £135
What does the membership fee cover?
• Weekly training delivered by top class Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Coaches
• Use of facilities and access to specialist equipment
• Free social membership for parents
Please join our website and this will ensure you receive all necessary information for registration https://www.crouchendcricketclub.club/ Click on ‘join’ and complete the details.
Junior Crouch End Cricket Club Kit can be ordered here
When are the Holiday Camps?
We run Cricket Camps during Easter, May Half Term and our Summer holidays. They are a great way to learn new skills and get lots of extra practice in a friendly and relaxed environment. Each day the children will take part in batting, bowling and fielding sessions, delivered using fun, engaging and educational methods. Afternoons are tactical and game-play based sessions including middle practices, net scenarios, TGFUs (Teaching Games for Understanding) and small sided matches. We welcome children from School Year 1 with all levels of abilities and those with no previous experience. Open to members and non-members. We also offer half day nets for older juniors, using the bowling machine,
Easter camp - 3rd April - 14th April 2023 - Open for booking
May Camp - tbc
Summer Camp – tbc
Structure of the day - 9.00am to 3.30pm
Please contact: email@example.com
Crouch End Cricket Club depends on volunteers to help with the successful running of the club. If you would like to get involved with any aspects of the Juniors, including administration, team management or coaching, please contact the above email.
We are more than just a Cricket Club, we are the Crouch End Cricket Club Family